Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day + Sonia Kashuk face palette- spring awakenings

Happy mother's day everyone! My mother, aunt, and I celebrate my mother by having lunch at a really yummy vegan restaurant. The food was soooo good! And best of all, cruelty free. For dessert, I had a really good vegan strawberry shortcake.

For mother's day, I got my mom a Sonia Kashuk face palette in "spring awakenings". She has been wanting to buy herself some new makeup for a really long time, so I thought it would be something nice to get her.
It was $20 at target. It came with a bright peach glitter blush, 5 nuetral eyeshadow colors, and 3 lipglosses. It was really conveniant for my mom because she could just close it up and throw it into her purse. No additional cosmetic bags needed.

So after that amazing vegan meal and gift opening, we just went home and relaxed. My mom and I both put on a facial mask, too.  I will hopefully have a full review on the mint masque in another post!


Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMMMMMMM. That sound like a nice meal! I want to go to that vegan place!

    ReplyDelete