Sunday, June 26, 2011

Leaving for figure skating sleep-away camp!!!

Hey everyone! Just letting you all know that I will be leaving for a figure skating sleep-away camp today, and I will be gone for a week. So there won't be any new posts until next Sunday or Monday, which really sucks cause I was looking forward to blogging more! But I am still really excited to be going to this sleep-away, and I know that it will definitely be lots of fun. In addition to figure skating (of course) we are also going to either an amusement park or swimming this coming Saturday, so that should be great as well.

I'll talk to you guys once I get back, especially since I am super excited about some new purchases I made!

Bye and have a good day :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun!

    I love your blog and I hope you can come and check out mine! I have a giveaway on at the moment where you can win an 88 Metal Mania palette.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely looking blog you have!

    Please follow me back: http://sarah-blinkandyoullmissit.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete