Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Today I went to Sally Beauty Supply to buy a few spring nail polish colors :)

Sally Beauty Supply is probably one of my favorite places to go shop for anything beauty related- hair, makeup, nails, the whole deal. My mom, grandmother, have been going there for a while, especially since there is one really close to my grandmother's house. When I went today, they had a deal where you could buy 2 nailpolishes and get one for free. I had a $25 giftcard, and so I managed to get 6 nailpolishes with just that giftcard! Amazing deal right there...


Anyway, I would do a post with pictures and everything of the nail polishes that I bought, but unfortunately, the only working and available camera i have is my webcam. So I'm afraid that it might not pick up all the lovely details of the colors too well. But oh well, we'll see. I think I'll do a post later where I show some of the polishes, just to see if the webcam actually does show the accurate color or not. Anyways, the china glaze polishes that I got were for audrey, four-leaf clover, and purple panic. The orly polishes that I got were naughty and royal navy. I finally got some really nice blues and greens for my collection, which I never seemed to have many of before. I have just gotten a sudden craving for blue and green nailpolishes, don't know why! The orly polishes are a bit dark for spring, but since I love dark nail polish, it's okay!

I decided to wear for audrey first, because I felt it was the perfect spring color for the perfect chill, spring day. Now, figure skating, on the other hand, that did not go so well! During my practice- I fell... alot! I especially fell really hard on my butt while attempting a double loop.

So now that I've stocked up on my spring nail polishes, what are your favorite nail polishes for spring? I think I'll be wearing for audrey a lot, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Though I've never worn shades of green, I think that would be my favorite nail polish color for spring. It's so nature-y. Spring just makes me think of all the new leaves growing on trees and all the beautiful flower :) Sorry to hear you had a rough ice skating day! But double loops are HARD! Awesome that you are learning those!

    ReplyDelete