Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some recent fashion purchases

So I have been sooo inspired for fashion lately, and I just wanted to show some accesories that I recently bought. I think I will do a post later on about the actual clothing items. But for now, we are talking about shoes and jewlrey!

I got these sandals/flip flops (whatever you want to call them) at Charlotte Russe, for only $15. The actual shoe itself is a tan color and the woven part is obviously black. Like I said, it has a really nice woven pattern and the material is actually really stretchy. It's always good to have a pair of sandals like this in your wardrobe. They are also great for this time of year now that spring has come around!

I also got these earrings from Charlotte Russe. Actually, now that I think about it, everything in this post was purchased at Charlotte Russe! Anyway, they are super big and super cute. I am such a big fan of big earrings, and I really want to get some more. They are just silver and have a worn down, vintage look. Well, kinda. These would look really good with some black lace-up combat boots and leggings. These earrings were $8 on their own but they had this AMAZING deal where you could buy two pairs of $8 earrings for only $6 in total! Two $8 earrings for just $6 :)


Okay, I lied. Not everything from this post is from Charlotte Russe! Well, most of it. This ring, I got from H&M, another one of my favorite stores. I think it was around $6. Not too expensive, not too cheap. It's a really pretty turquoise color (my birthstone haha), but they also sold them in brown and baby pink. Unfortunately, the pictures don't do the ring much justice because you can't see all the beautiful details. It adds an antique middle eastern touch to any outfit. Ahh, I love it soo much! H&M also featured it in their spring 2011 magazine. They described it as "boho" and "fabulous with denim"



1 comment: