Monday, March 7, 2011

Great inspirational videos to watch....

I haven't done a blog post in forever, but I've been sooo busy with school. And, I've got really caught up in figure skating, which I'll hopefully do a post about in the future. But basically, I am writing this new blog post in my study hall elective-Sshhh, I'm supposed to be doing homework!

Anywho, I wanted to talk about the youtube beauty community today. I am subscribed to so many different girls (and guys too!) who talk about their favorite products, review, fashion style, and absolutely everything makeup, beauty, and fashion related. At first, it sounds cheesy and superficial, I know, but I promise you, It's a really cool idea and the girls are so sweet.

And although these girls are there to talk about which drugstore mascara won't clump your eyelashes and whatnot, it makes me smile when they post videos about issues in the world every once in a while. Most of these girls are just such good, good people and it really shows when they make videos like that.

Here is one of my favorites. Her name is Marlena (MakeupGeek) and she made a video about a rare disease called Batten Disease)



The next one is actually not a beauty guru, but the message of the video is so beautiful that I wanted to share it anyway. The youtuber's name is SupaDupaFlyGirl and she makes random and funny videos.



So ya, there are the inspirational, beautiful, wonderful, meaningful, thoughtful, special videos of the day. The second video especially touched me, and I hope it touched you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment